Friday, November 7, 2008

Of Love and Abortion

So I know this issue has been more or less talked to death, but I merely see arguments about how you should feel about the issue. I have yet to see a well thought out plan of how to address the situation. Because of this I am going to attempt to put together a praxis dealing with the issue.

If we could set aside our different approaches to the issue I think we may actually be able to agree on a solution. That is what I am going to work towards. I don't think I will have the answer but I would at least like to start the discussion.

If you know of any other praxes that I may have missed please let me know. Life is important to me and it is a very very complex issue. I'm just one voice in the discussion, but as soon as we speak we must act or we should shut our mouths.

praxis
–noun, plural prax⋅is⋅es, prax⋅es  /ˈpræksiz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [prak-seez] Show IPA Pronunciation . 1. practice, as distinguished from theory; application or use, as of knowledge or skills.
2. convention, habit, or custom.
3. a set of examples for practice.

No comments: